Tuesday, January 19, 2010

SLOW

It's been quite some time since I last updated the blog here... Must be a kind of burn out I think, since I was handling another blog site for my office too... (as if i did a lot there pun =.=)

Anyways, tried to write some things later here but surprisingly received a mind block there? Me? Mind block?!?!
WEll, i do get those at times... but nowadays, blogging is like writing poem without a muse... the emptiness... loneliness.... so artsy :p

well, what had happened then within these 2 weeks? (surprised that only 2 weeks passed)

Went to Tropicana Mall once for lunch by myself (YES. ALL BY. MYSELF. BOO HOO)As I headed back I saw an advert that wrote of a miniatures shop that just opened on the first floor of the mall. Curious, I went to see it.
By gosh, the shop sells miniatures made of hard resins, bronze and pewters. And boy, they are seriously gorgeous!!!! U remember the dragon minis and toys that D and D/ McFarlane is selling nowadays in hobby/toy shops? The ones here are seriously better!
The shop's named One Legend shop, and it sells miniatures of not only fantasy (dragons, faeries) but also from Egypt, 3kingdoms fiction, greek gods, medieval knights and so forth. The prices ain't really too high also.







Secondly,my kids graduated!! :) :(
It all happened last Friday. My kids and some others graduated for their certificate and will start their first year in Uni sometime this year.. It was a small celebration, with the staffs and parents coming to the convocation. About 15 of them graduated, including my 5 kids there.


Nerissa and I

Sam and the other girls after graduation

From left: Anna, Jia, Ash and Fairuz

Abu and Jia

someone had too much to drink apparently

Sam with a tie on head... don ask why...

Everyone did the face after a boring sitting. Guess who won...

Ash showing her bored side

"meh. how come i have to take with him?"

Lui Lui!!!

Anyways, these were some of the pics taken then. Well, kids. Congrats!!! Happy graduating and I hope for the best for all of u wherever u go..

Sob sob!!!!
*Lonely....*

No comments: