Wednesday, June 24, 2009

H1N1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The latest hot issue currently talked about here and wverywhere is this flu pandemic thingie. O M G. So many got infected already around the world, in cluding my own country!!!
To make things worse, apparently the hot weather coupled by stupid people in stupid areas burning stupidly (STUPID IS THE WORD), the haze is affecting my throat worse than ever. My common cold became a fullblown post nasal drip which got infected, leading to me taking a week's of strong antibiotics. That in turn lead to my heatiness, causing ulcers in my mouth!!!!

best of all, I'm not even sure if the people I've might have accidentally cought the HINI virus, cos ever since Sunday, I've been on fever every single day....
IDIOT.

HINI virus seems prevalent now here in the Klang valley that a few schools had to be closed down. In amidst all thses worries, other schools began giving rumors of their students getting HINI too, and most of them near my area!!!NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Sigh....

No comments: