Tuesday, July 14, 2009

D and D

And that is what I might talk about, death and diseases.

As we know, H1N1 has gone to proportions of unmitigated pandemic level, even reaching mitigation phase... And that says DANGER actually.
Kinda understand why such a phase. Our countrymen are so rajin, that even if they have gone to god knows where and directly gotten the virus, they still go and hide from us. Never go on mc, still to work... LAter infecting others...
Reason? "If mc only ah, nanti the company fry off lar" says many of my friends. And it is kinda true to Malaysian standards. Heck, even I got problems in my place due to the MCs I gotten. I got ill from a viral problem (thnk god it's not H1N1 for 2 weeks... so MC was to the max here.
Came back, and got questioned for it... Sigh... Hinted off somemore... On what? Not gonna tell... but sad...
Same goes to students, don wann miss classes. After dono what I missed in school. Cannot get straight As lar then.... such a mind of a teenager!!! I wonder where he/she gotten it from...

Death... Well. We all know why. Does it end with a Micheal and ends with a Jackson?
Such was the piblicity of his death that till today, MTV still plays tribute to him on their programmmes. Not that I am not happy or disliking it, but he's dead for 2 weeks already... Still got people playing his songs. Seriously, his albums skyrocketed again when he died... ?!?!?!?!
talk about death, why wasn't Farrah Fawcette's death a big thing? Sure. It was on the news and papers, but how big was it? I wonder is it due to the fact that Farrah doesn't hold her crotch to people? Saying that, i am not intending any insult, and RIP Farrah. U'r one of the more beautiful angels i've seen. Forget the new angels (mayb not Diaz), but u are the pretty one...

Talking about MJ, I assume everyone sat and cried through his memorial. I sat too, sniffled a bit when Shields came up to sob about him. THAT was heartfelt. Sniffeld a bit when Jordan spoke about him liking KFC... But was thinking cynically when Usher cried after his song... That looked... put on...
And so was Paris's. Don misunderstand me. I'm not disliking the gal. I'm sad that she's sad... But when she came up after the aunts and uncles' speeches, and then only broke down saying she misses her daddy - that looked like a performance itself more than a hearfelt one. Sorry girl, u nearly tearing up after playing with your bag while your uncles were sobbing about your papa doesn't really help...

whoossh... So much to talk about.

This week, my kids are on a 2 weeks exam. SO..... GAMBATEI!!!!
another batch of kids are no longer mine... So..... SAYONARA!!!!
And one more coming to me, being left by their teacher..... So.... Daizhouvu-deska?

working is bcoming tough nowadays everywhere. It doesn't help you if u jusst got well, and u're thrown into a vortex of uncertainty in your future too...Sigh....

Just keeping my fingers crossed, without the need to break them...

No comments: