Thursday, July 30, 2009

Agains


it's not again, it's not against. It's just an expression of the amount of repetitons of the same thing that occured to me recently. Now I'm having gout (although it's better now) and the normal COLD... with fever and cough no less...

Why? According to my doctor, the condition of my heart is making me easy for recurrent infections i.e. imunodeficient now.... ok............

anyways, it's not like I'm complaining, cos i'm kinda used to it already, but my kids aren't still. Just this morning, they were asking my voice change (due to the cough and cold)... So nice students... AWWWWWWWWWWWW...........

Like the chines proverb - got time to die, no time to get sick... I tink i'm that way now... sigh...

But enough of the sadness...
I've got pictures to add - FINALLY!!!!
after seeing my friends' blogs, I've decided to try that too, by putting some pictures.
Well, this time, the pictures were taken during a small tournament of miniatures known as Warmachine/Hordes that was held in section 14 recently last Saturday, it was a 6 persons multiplayer basd - royal rumeble, with 2 players put in the middle of the table.

Now, the game is simply easy, move ur minis according to theire stats, plan an attack and kill...
It's fun seriously, I'm having a hordes faction known as everblight... the creatures are so lovely!!!!
It was fun too, listening to one of our old players going all sore losing straightaway when he got thrasehed: "Can I take my things now? I'm going back now.. my transport's here" right after his warcaster and main machine got killed.....
HAhahahahahahahah!!!!

Now.... problem here is: how to post so many pictures with captions?

No comments: