Thursday, July 23, 2009

scripts and dreams

Well.... been dreaming of writing a script already since I was small. Ended up writing a short story that got cancelled (by my lazy self)just 2 chapters into the book. Best of all, the spelling at that time was horrendous to the point that when you reread it again, it's so erotica genre already!!!! WT?!?!

Anyways, had a sudden plan about 2 days ago when I went to luch with some of my students in the nearest sandwich shop :p
It started off as a joke for fun and all, and kinda built up from there....
Involving a local production, my plan ended up was to write a script book for the third installment of our local movie's "favourite" hero - CICAKMAN.
In the movie CICAKMAN 3: CONFUSED? - it revolves the story of 2 villains that was brought up from the drain, literally. A tragedy occurs a few years later, which catalyzes the 2 villains' powers to manifest. Of course, havoc is srecked ten. Cicak man comest and tries to help, but actually defeated here.
The plot is quite a turn, without me trying to reveal too much (AFTERWARDS people might steal my idea :p). And I do think it has potential :0

Now, if I could just finish up the script and look for KRU productions......

No comments: