Tuesday, July 14, 2009

extras

Since today wasn't much of things to do, I thought of trying out adding some gadgets to my blog, like a music player and such...

And how LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGG it took me to do that.... Spent nearly the whole morning just to put a widget (they call it widget?. My as well a midget machine...)
onto the blog...
But in the end, i can say that I, as the PC unsavvy one am quite happy with the application.
Got through the widgeting post that not only i put it on my blog, but facebook too!!! Take that facebook! :p
Anyways, i liked this widget cos it not only can play songs but video at the same application too. Had one added in... The solo singer is kinda cute... the female model... *drools* :p
the widget is known as flashplayer. Not too bad actually. the list to get the songs were pretty extensive, and i don need a URL to attach the music player too, in oppose to other widgets I saw.
Not to mention the songs were so good... It's a pity i can put a maximum of 25 songs per playlist. So I attached about 23 instead in my blog. Put it into random play, and auto.... hahahahahah!!! anyone reading this is obviously listening to something now. hopefully u like it...
All i can say is that my song choices can be ODD LIKE MAD... from rock to heartbreaking songs :p

anyways. I'm happy that I am planning to open my blog every time i open my laptop (of course if got line ler) so that I can listen to the songs... And of course, must change it once in a while so that it doesn't go stale... not to say that anyone would read this blog till all songs are played. If u are... sorry to say mate: U're either very SLOW in reading or just.... VERY SLOW IN READING.

Till then SAYONARA!!!!
Damn.... should have looked for that jap song...

No comments: