Monday, August 17, 2009

Hadouken!!!!

And theat was yelled in my brain when I saw the part where the grandma took out the snotty alien-controlled boyfriend in the Movie Aliens in the Attic.
Went to watch it on Saturday night, leaving my brain behind- since i Know this is all nonsense/action movie already. And boy oh boy. DO LEAVE IT behind, and you'll have fun thorughout the movie.
Why? cos it actually was action filled from beginning to the ending, if the action is somehow kiddy a bit. The acting was so-so, especially weak coming from Ashley Tisdale and the main actor... but thanx to the "matured" actors/actresses, it helped kept the movie afloat.
The grandmother was especially funny, so was the bf of Ashley. AND THE ALIENS!!!
They're kinda cute, even the evil ones. Of course, like my friend said after the show, "The good aliens are soooo cute, the bad one are sooo different". YUP
Now my next few movies - District 9, GI JOE!!!!

Also, spent my whole day finishing up the 1year old game SILENT HILL HOMECOMING. It was actually quite riveting, as the controls were slightly improved in my opinion.
Out of the 5 endings, I got the more reality based one... The ending where the Hero- after killing the final boss, saves his brother and walks off to the darkness:

Wakes up in hospital room, bound on feet and hand. He then realized that it was the hospital room that he escaped from initially at the beginning of the game, only this time clean and new.
Then he noticed 2 other doctors, one near his head who was getting ready to connect some elctrical thingie to his scalp.
He shouts whether he's up or not, is his brother save. WAS HE DREAMING?
The other doctor replied, yes. He was dreaming, he'll only wake up once he is in his coherent mind....
and proceeded to zap his brain to wake him up...
WT?!?!?!
Whole time I played, i got my hero to be a mental patient?!?!?!

No comments: