Monday, March 1, 2010

Pressure

Such pressure is the feel, when people ask u nearly every single day to update ur blog...

U think i Superman is it? I'm not the one that have plenty of things to shout about one lar...

Anyways, tried my new deck of magistrates against the others yesterday.
One thing that I can say is:

Mantis magistrate is very viable now :)

What am I talking about? It's Legends of the fiverings... Good game. Started since 1998 - 12 years already!!! OMG O.O
just realized it man!!!!

Even my interest in Magic, and other minis weren't that long.
Magic - 5 years (Urza till artifact)
Hordes - 3 years (now don wanna play)
This game is very good still for me. I like it. I like the fact that I can still pimp players with my cards... pimp them nicely somemore. Hahahahahaha!!!!
Not to mention that the pictures are good now.. Look at The scorpion chicks, the mantis courtier, others too...


Also, I have a little craze right now, the word is Vampire.
Specifically, it's Vampire the Requiem. It's a fictional storytelling game - rpg based on a different world, known as the World of Darkness. Here, the vamps are not what we think they are. They are not like the icky saga vamps we are now having, nor like Anne's Rice sensually charged vamps.
These are monsters of the dead. They are inhuman. No feelings, yet they try to have it by 'playing out a certain role' - playing their requiem to life.
It's hard to tell u unless u read through it actually.
but the one thing that caught in this game was the way it was told. Grim, maccabre, logical, good in all ways. Read it and u'll know. Heck. I even bought the novels of it and another book based on it, called Night Horrors: the immortals.




That's my update :p

No comments: