Thursday, March 31, 2011

PART2

Lalalalalaalalalalala!!!!

It's been just like about 2 days after my last post, and now I am posting again... About them still!!!

ROXETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just a freaking BIG BIG FAN of them, and it's been nearly a week since I got hold of their latest album (it leaked onto the net, and i got to dl it :p) . From then on, I just started to relieve their old songs at home and in the office, thru Youtube vids, musics, past albums, you name it...
And it is soooooo GOOD....

Take for example their midtempo ballad, Church of Your Heart... I loved this song cos the lyrics are so simple yet meaningful!!!!
Who could forget Joyride, Listen To your heart and It must have been love; unless YOU WERE BORN IN the 90s...
Others include Perfect Day (another fantastic underrated single), Milk and Toast And Honey, Fading Like A Flower, and many others that I could remember eversince I was young and the era was simple...

What I can say till now is that Roxette's lyrics from the beginning till now stays clean and simple. There's no dirty word or sexual word being used at all compared to the newer acts that appear nowadays...
So there... Take that BIEBER!!! Roxette's back to put u down!!!! :p

No comments: