Tuesday, April 24, 2012

TIME

Dear lord...
How long have I been gone for? 1 year plus!!! O.O
Truthfully to tell, that time around I had no motivation whatsoever to continue writing ... It's not like everyone is watching isn't it?
Yet, today I somehow told myself that u can deny the possibility of "SOMEONE" that could be reading what i say right now, and would follow my "trials" n "tribulations" if I would just continue. so wth? Just go along...
Now based on that I know people would say that I am writing for the sake of getting followers... Well... there's that :p
But the main reason is that I feel it is time to get myself on to something that is routine to do again, not to say that my whole year before ain't...but to say that I got something else to do routinely apart from what I've been doing before... Basically start a slightly different life that way i was doing... sounds cluesless isn't it? Well it is... kinda...
anyways, this is what i put for my re-blog today... hopefully, i can contine...
Fingers- crossed!!!!!

No comments: