Monday, April 6, 2009

GOUT and all that comes with it

I recently got admitted to the nearest clinic, which was actually 15 minutes away from my house at 2.40am. My left feet sole was at an immense pain that even a small cloth on it would generate powerful electric shock - to me lah at that time.
Anyways, it was only on that time, I realized( after a shot at the gluteus maximus) that I have gout....GOUT?! GOUT?!?!?! When in hell did i begin to have that?!?!?!

Well, nuff said. With gout comes new er hem... diet... No organ beefs, no seafood ... No cabbage too... Beef... ok, but seafood? My crabs, prawns, squid... NO!!!!!!!!!!!! There goes my reason of going to Italiannies now that I can't take shrimp nor prawn...
Actually, I can. But I have to get some stupid medicine ready for the pain... and I don mean painkillers.
Anyways, started with medication then. The real meds for the gout was so mild, my friend hearing it laughed like mad... But the painkiller was the "killer" to give me side effects.

My painkiller began to cause me to have wind....then diarrhoea... and even gastritis!!! Lord!!! THe pain of having gas... is soooooo bad u can't even imagine it... Cramps all of a sudden... Needing to go loo just in case... sigh.. the sadness.. Not to mention that I'm still needing to work then!

Well. My weekend was kinda bad due to that... Had to cancel tuition because of the bad stomach, was so sad...(seriously)
It took a turn for the worst on Sunday, yesterday; when I had diarrhea for like 5 times.... before the evening set in!
To cut story short.. I had to get mc today due to the problem....

Now. Gout is a kinda harmless problem, apart from the pain that is... it just causes renal failure... Not much over there, since I myself am expecting that too... :p

Serious side: With today's mc, I'm soo mush needing time now to replace classes. This week, 4 hrs to replace - not to mention that I need another 4 hours for last week... and the kids are on to mid term exam!!!!!!!! AIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: