Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Taxes, Rats ... Whatever

Phew!!! It's been awhile since I last updated here. Why?
2 reasons: rats and taxes (and laziness... but I digress)
Rats...Ah yes! The event that I mentioned a few posts ago was repeated again, this time with success (if u can say so). That day was certainly an eventful day, with about 20something school participating in it, each school with different number of participants. They sent their "best" students to do a small quiz from our college. The top 50 of the participants would be getting prizes ranging from medals to trophies and scholarships for their study in the college after their SPM!!! INCREDIBLE isn't it?!?!

Anyways, the number of students that ended up visiting was huge....500!!! With a so called timed trips, there was supposed to be a 12 cycles of trips being done for them... But some came in much faster than others, ending up in a near chaos... Thank god the students still listen to seniors, no matter how "senior" the seniors are....

well, that was reason 1.
Reason 2: Tax
Yes. My income tax...Yes, I procrastinate...I filed for so called registration at the beginning of this month, with 30th the final day. As I couldn't scan my IC to be sent, I kinda left it up till about last Thursday.... :p
Managed to get my status registered on Monday, and then realized that I still need to get a blah blah pin number to log in...Couldn't e mail to them anymore, as it was too late, so ended up getting it from the branch this morning... Now as I'm writing this, my other tab is waiting to log in for my income tax file up.... Such tenacity, bravery, and unwavering strength to get it done... Yeah right.

So... now I'm up to my knees trying to settle my income tax, reports of a certain kind in regards to certain people, and preparation of exam papers due... No to mention trying my best to try and open my diploma syllabus cd and start doing it... So WAYYYYYYYYY behind schedule. Other than that, nothing else matters..

W-E..(WhatEver)

No comments: