Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The end is coming

Yup, folks. THE end is near... 17 days to be exact. AND THEN...
The cycle renews again, like whaaht people says. It's a new cycle - full of new possibilities, new adventures and new experiences....

You should know what I am talking about by now.... =.=
If not, u shouldn't be reading philosophical, parody books much less this blog.
WHAT the heck am i saying?!?!?! Nothing much, apparently. Not nothing. It's more like somethig.... incomprehensible actually.
At least it's coherent.

Well, back to my "REAL" rants. Just got the results of my kids today, as I was on leave from work yesterday. Got to kow the results, and I mean EVERYONE'S results....
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
I consider it a very bad thing, as it kinda made me look like an incompetent educator... Maybe I am :(

Not to mention the incident during work before this.... Haizz..... I think I'm gonna get FIRED already...

Enough of self-sorryimg, if there's a word for it. Now that it's near X mas time, it's a time for enjoying and sharing already. With that, I wanna share some things with you all :)



Enjoy, Cos I did!!! :p


Also, as I was looking at some things on youtube in line with Lady gaga, i noticed this cover of her Just DAnce.... Not that iffy softie don't worry.
It isn't too bad. In fact, he's a so called original singer wong writer in NYC. Got into his site and checked his covers. Got a check on his original song. Aint' too bad too...
here they are down below... I think some gals will like him... :p



COVER of JUST DANCE



His original song - Night Fades

No comments: