Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Just a little bit

Around the bend, corner, whatever. The year is kinda zipping by now that it's 29th.

SO...2009.
What can I say about it?
The ups and downs were so many and nearly unbelieavable that it seems like it's from the pages of a sci-fi/fantasy book.

What were the highlights then?
- got to meet my A'levels students (AKA Pink day group) and UNSW students (OMG =.=)
- had 2 rounds diploma students working as lab assistants in their industrial training session. YES - u know who u are!!!! :P We had good times then, didn't we?
- The bouts of sick days and illness that I had from April to June. HAd to take mc like no one's business... SO SAD :(
- a trip to Cameron highlands before that :)
- Meeting my UNSW march intake . Not to mention meeting a certain Korean girl too... +_+
- getting the merged class of UNSW (O...M...G...) and handling it till their finals.
- seeing the developement of a student, from SAM to SAMANTHA to THE CONFUSED ONE to CHAI CHAI to SAM again... so much developement...
- a surprisingly mediocre 30th adnivessarry.
- went through the whole month of tehnsion wait for my kids' UNSW results, which was to say.... >.<
- went through a BAD Appraisal. SIGH... there goes my bonus/increament in 2010...
- went through a series of drug test for my heart... Now seemed better, till recently...
- Heard the NEWS from my IJN doctors after deciding to get a second opinion of cardiologist.
- GOTTEN A NEW CAR!!!! YAY!!!! :)


all those, and I can't seem to think of anything to wish for, now any resolutions for the upcoming year. WHY?
COuld it be that I am thinking of the worst already?
sigh...
AH!!!
MY resolution - TRY NOT TO THINK OF THE BAD STUFFS SO FAST.

2 comments:

~*JJ*~ said...

new car??

jeff said...

the one u all were sitting for the past 6 months =.=
it was another car before that...
=.='