Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Reminisence

Well.
Was reminiscing some of the old times, and the songs that we used to dance to during me and my friends' university years. Why? Heard Macarena on the radio this morning :p and started to think about the dance I did with some of my relatives and friends during an aunt's wedding about 3 years ago.
That was when I started to check out some old songs that made me dance to too...
Some of them included the ones below:


Vengaboys We like to party


Spice Girls - Stop


Ace of Base - lucky love (not really dancy though)


Aqua - Dr Jones


2 Unlimited - No limit (YES, DAMN Ah Beng...)


Will Smith - Getting Jiggy with it (what to say? ;P)


Las Ketchup - Ketchup song (remember the moves?)


Lou Bega - Mambo No.5

And of course, the song that started ti all for me to do this:


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MACARENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course, got another last one for u to check it out :p

No comments: