Wednesday, May 6, 2009

She drives me crazy

Yes! Many people on the road that drives me crazies.... are "she"s!!!!!

And yes! I'm talking about the ladies out there!!! I'm not trying to be gender biased or something, mayb I am. But with a good reason. Admit it people, even if u don wanna asay it loud, that half the time drivers that annoy u are... Ladies.

I could relate to the many happenings that make me say this, but lets try not to. Of course not every single one of them drive like it's their road or something - I have lady friends who drive well too. But 80% of them seriously annoy the Hell out of you one, by the way they drive. As I say, these ladies drive as if the whole road is paved for them to drive one. Any one else must either let them drive first or get banged without mercy!!!

I was driving along LDP yesterday morning to my college, when I slowed towards a small turn on the left. suddenly along came a BMW M series from that turning, and just up and turned without even stopping to look at oncoming cars (including me who was on that lane!!!) I had to brake in order not to bang onto the car. When it turned, it was a lady who drove.

Less than 1 minute, from the same highway - a 8 lane highway (4 lanes per side lar)... As I was nearing my turn, a car came out again from a left opening, didn't stop to look, but instead sped off just like that all the way to the righmost lane, without even a signal!!! Driver? LADY.... U can actually hear other cars from other lanes braking there to avoid crashing to her....

this prompts me to think. Why are these ladies driving like this?! they scream that it's double standard if the guys treat them in any way while on the road, and yet they can do this to us?!?! They think that we shouldn't treat them harshly on the road, cause they're females after all, but they resort to near "mafia" behaviour when they drive instead. ladies, admit it, when u drive, half the time it's also other ladies that annoy you....

What's more. These lady drivers are more reckless on the road when they have a new/beautiful/continental car - BMW,AlfaRomeo, Mercedes, Volvo and such like those. They seriously take advantege of it then, driving like it's only them on the road...

AAAaaarrrrgggggggghhhhh!!!! The more I write this the more I get angry about it!!!
Please lady drivers!!! Have the decency to obey the rules when you drive on the road... Try and drive nicely ok?!?!

2 comments:

我话你知, Zen... said...

nolo nolo not 80% la, if count me into this account, hmm would be 70% la~ lolz, just drive safe always on the road la wahaha ! u forgot to mention the lady's car we saw on the way to center point MCD.

Norman said...

It's not sexism. It's statistics. They may be responsible for fewer fatal collisions. But I'm sure their antics are responsible for more collisions. And let's not even talk about suppressed road rage, they're topping the charts there for sure. The only ones worse than lady drivers, are walruses.