Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Update lah.....

well. My pals who read my blog was enquiring on me... How come no update...Update lah... Oi... Update wei...
Fine. I can tell u all I'm not into the update much nowadays, especially now that my laptop's wifi card got konked.... How? I dono... but kinda not doing it...
And yet, if I don update it, sure people still ask one.
But one week of updating is actually tiring. Trying to type a week's worth of adventures takes up your energy one :p

So, as some philosopher said, wrods carry more weight than sentences, I'll just say these few words. I think it'll speak volumes actually.

Dry permed hair.
Abraham
Blondie's Maria
Fridays
Pink
Samantha
Double thumbs up - this is an action :0


also, not every word can speak volumes, obviously. But phrases and quotes can...
So here they are:
"he thinks he can sing"
"I fell asleep in the cab"
"He's 30% Lee Hom"
and finally;

YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE, MY ONLY SUNSHINE - with action of the sun going up and down....

Nuff said

4 comments:

Hannah said...

Hi sir!
Get well soon.. Stay pink and beautiful!!

jeff said...

thank you for the pinkiness.....

~*JJ*~ said...

=.=

siiiiiiir!!

YY said...

Hhahaha!