Thursday, May 28, 2009

Testy Thursday

Well... It's been some time since my last blog, I think. Didn't really bother to look at my last one. Just blog, as they say.

Anyways, today's an x-xamintaion for some of my students - Bio of course. Gave them a paper of 6 questions (SO LITTLE!) for about an hour, and they complained about it!!! What?!?!?! 6 questions only and u all say too short a time?!?!?! u have 10 minutes for each question!!!! should be enough there!!!!
There!!! My annoyance at that complain is done.
Now getting ready to mark the papers... Have a couple of ponstans and panadols next to me already, just in case their answers are sooooooo good it gives me a headache.

Also, I got an invitation to do a quiz and MUST post it apparently...:

. Besides your lips , where is the favourite spot to get kissed ?
Depends on the one who gives the kiss.

2. How did you feel when you woke up this MORNING ?
Dono. Woke up in the afternoon.

3. Who was the last person / people you took a photo WITH ?
My cute kodomos and the cat.

4. Would you consider yourself SPOILED ?
If I am, I wouldn't be doing anything optimally then.

5. Will you ever donate BLOOD ?
B.L.O.O.D.

6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite SEX ?
Most of my best friends are opposite sex :)

7. Do you want someone to be DEAD ?
Hmmm...

8. What does your last text message SAY?
" So... wanna watch 17 again this Friday?"

9. What are you thinking about right NOW ?
Po po po pokerface po po pokerface

1o. Do you want someone to be with you right NOW ?
Gotta be kidding here O-O

11. What was the time you went to bed last night ?
i think it's 2.30 am...

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now ?
What tee?

13. Is someone on your mind right NOW ?
not someone. It's many ones

14. Who was the last person who text YOU ?
My friend

TEN Lucky Person to do this quiz, and post it. YES THAT"S RIGHT. POST IT


1. Yuen yee
2. Hannah
3. Sze Yen
4. Jia Ying
5. Arif
6. Alex
7. Norman
8. Zianne
9. Jaya
10. Ai Ling

15. Who is no.2 having a relationship WITH ?
Hannah: Hmm... PINK if I'm not wrong.

16. Is no.3 a male or a FEMALE ?
Sze Yen: Name should tell you

17. If no.7 and no.1 get TOGETHER , would it be a good ?
Yuen Yee and Norman: Gods... The AGE gap.... It's so scary...

18. What is no.1 studying?
Norman: Studied.

19. When was the last time you chatted with THEM?
THEM? How can you chat with massive ants?

20. IS no.4 SINGLE ?
Jia Ying: I think she's not available... I think...Must ask her boyfriend.

21. Say something about no.2.
Hannah: Pink

22. What do you think about no.3 & no.6 being TOGETHER ?
Sze Yen and Alex: Hmmm... No comment

23. Describe no.9
Jaya: Tall and dark.

24 . What will you do if no.6 and no.7 FIGHT?
Norman and Alex: I don think they will. Let's just say they won't.

25 . Do you like no.8 ?
Zianne: What's not to like about her? She lags!!!


There... All done. Now those 10 just do the same and post it.

Now I'm gonna head home to relax...

2 comments:

我话你知, Zen... said...

=.=" im not lagging la, just that i need more time to think only. slow thinker but not a lagging one. T_T

Norman said...

I don't do memes >.>