Tuesday, October 13, 2009

More rants

This 2 days were surprisingly taxing on the mind. Work and work related matters seemed to bog dow on me.
Not to mention, after my last MC on June till now (Yohoo!!!!) i seemed to be getting someting. All started with the ulcers popping out in my mouth... Eww... but still, then my throat dry, now coughing slightly... Aie!!!! No!!!!! Musn't fall sick... Why/ My kids need me!!! Pahpahmon!!!O.o

How did that come out to be is embarassing, and embarassing to know too. Nuff..
Yet, apparently the name is stuck already to me, when the kids whine about something, anything (everything).

Anyways, the distress and uncertainty is back again, folks. U know what i mean. If don, then it's ok.

Well, today our Sue finally came back from Pandanland!!! Sue's relative passed away and Sue had to go back to jaga the place, keep the place from burning, according to what it says... Sue had to sleep at the wake of the relative, so with the rest of the family, they ahd to go through the wake.
It took Sue 4 days in Pandanland b4 heading yesternight. Sue as usual, overslept again today and missed a class. Luckily it remember to wake up for mine O.O
Also, Sue's bornday is this Friday!!!! Yes, TGIF!!!!! Sue's bornday!!!! Yay!!!!
others planning to bring him to grab, i mean, to party.... So they planned to go to the Ministry of Sound.... Curfew? about 11pm...
Aiyoh... u go clubbing and go back at 11.30? OMG... Clubbing doesn't even start till it's 12. But it's them... they invited me to go.. Planning to go... see how... Mayb wear the black zipper t :p
but they then wanna drink too, and I put my feet down... no drinking slcohols DEARS, not if u're driving... Mocktails ok. ekorayam jantan no....

Then, Sue came and say mayb it'll go back to Pandan land on friday!!! WHY!!! DOSHTE!?!?!?!

No comments: