Monday, October 5, 2009

Sudden urge

Suddenly so wanna say so many things at the same time. And it's like only been 3 days since my last blog. Hopefully these kinda things don happen to often though. Hate to see it happening when I'm in some ULU place w/o a connection and wanting to say something.

Anyways, here goes.
friday

Nothing really happen much that day. As usual, had classes with my kids. Ah. Remember now. Was at lunchtime, where the kids and I went to the nearest mall for lunch. Now, usually we'd head straight for Subway and the promo lunch there, since it's the fastest.
Yet, on that day, one of the kids - the Confused One - whined on having Subway again ("don wan Subway lar.... always that one...") and so we asked him what he wanted. He dono pulak. ended up in the Station Kopitiam at the lower ground floor. The food was surprisingly ok... Kinda got hungry about an hour later though, even with the Nasi Padprik i ordered (but that's just me). After that , we went to get my drum set (don ask) while another kid went to get Nee and San to complement her Ich at home.
As we headed back to college about an hour later, the CONFUSED ONE stated: STILL HUNGRY LAR...
Nak kena ketuk punya budak!!!!

Sidenote: Guitar Hero 5 got cool songs wei!!!

Saturday
Woke up about 11 and checked FB. then went to clean my room abit for the coming makan we're having. my PSP suddenly gave out, prompting me to go and check it at Cine with a frined of mine at the shop. So up I went there, just in time to see the latest gadget...



PSP GO!!!!! first to .. :p

Going back then, my first few friends- my work colleagues - arrived for the makan about 4ish... It's a bit sad though that only few of them then, cos the others couldn't come. Anyways, they stayed till about 5ish and went off, just as the other batch came in. And came in more of our guests then...
the makan ended up finishing about 9 something, with my sis's Bf's family going back last. Not really last, as my sis's friends were there still. We then proceeded to my room as the "ADULTS" aren't there anymore and proceeded to...
GUITAR HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

finished about 1 am :p

Sunday
Woke up at 1.15 suddenly remembering that I have a card tournament at 2!!! So scrambled to the bathroom to shower up and so forth. But before heading there had to send my cat to groom firstly, and get lunch (Mckers.


that's doukas n the bag as I sent him to the groomer.

Tourney didn't relly do well... Stupid cards didn't come at right time in the second game (won first one), and loss as a result. Third game was financially bad.... Money flood..... Flood!!!! no peep to handle the situation, not to mention Moto chen bugger came in the second turn!!!! And 2 sneaks crumbled my defenses...Got 8th out of 11 :(
Dinner at a friend's open house, at Penchala. His house is huge... And STEEP. the road heading to his house is like 20% steep!!! thnk god we walked up to it (cungap cungap I...)
Dinner was ok. The chicken was TOUGH... my jaw ached after 3 pieces of it... the chicken wings were good though, Me and my other friends (9 of us) had like 50 of them!!!! Hahahahahaha!!! I hade 8 i think :p
Went back at 10, slept then...
And here I am now in the ... blogging here.
GTG, kids to teach.

Like a certain person I know:

THE END

No comments: