Friday, November 13, 2009

21 guns

well, if u heard the first verse before the first chorus, that's how I'm feeling now.

Now I realize it, that to be better, I seriously need time to be away. Even the slightest contact seemed to trip me already. but i can't do that, cos my GUILT TRIP will be on.
CRAP
might be going to a talk this Monday by some students of another programme, by a colleague of mine. Seemed appropriate now- Suicidal thoughts is the talk.

It's raining heavily in my heart now, whatever that may mean to u. That's how it feels for me... And my umbrella is just useless against the storm.
My as well give in to it, be swept among the tide.
Had a friend (a nice surprise, actually) who sms-ed me in regards to what I've been blogging about. Well, I do admit, might have being melodramatic at some time.
BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT MY THOUGHTS ARE MELODRAMATIC.
See how it goes lah this weekend. If u see the newspaper....
Oh well.

No comments: