Wednesday, November 4, 2009

3 more days

If I'm counting today, which I can't since I'm not teaching them, I'd have 3 more days with them. B4 they all do their exams and fly away. One's heading to mapleland. Another going back to pandanland till next Feb, where he/she'll fly to Australia...

All going here and there.
Ihave A MIND to visit them when they're there. Problem is:
1) Don think they wan me:(
2) can't go out of country till i finish up something. BIG.

SIGH......
*proceeds to corner to make mushrooms again*

BTW: listening to Celine Dion's A New Day Has Come, right after Gradation Day song from Vit.C. Talk about APPROPRIATENESS O.o

2 comments:

Yuen said...

We will ALWAYS want you pahpah! Poke-her-face! =D

~*JJ*~ said...

why no want you? we do!
maybe if you don't want us can understand la. who knows maybe next years intake will be more memorable than us? D: