Monday, November 23, 2009

Picies galore

Well, after the weekend, I decided to spend a bit of my own time to blog down some updated stuffs, which isn't much (now that i no emo- less to say). But due to some people, I thought of tryin to post the pictures that I took as well... It's about time I think :p

Anyways, the week past was quite ok. Still up and down, but mostly stable and up :p
The highlight of the week past to me was on Tuesday and Friday:)
Tuesday, for the presentations that I went to watch that afternoon. A colleague of mine had a presentation that was compulsory to the students, so I went to see it. 4 presentations were done: Animal rights, Teenage pregnancy, pre marital sex and sex education were done by them. The 2nd and last were good. Unfortunately, as the first 3 didn't really control their time - which was a bad thing to me - the last group started their presentations only at 5pm, which was definitely after the time. It eneded up with 80% of the students all back, as =most of them had classes at 5pm.
Sex ed to me was very good, as it really connected to Malaysian standards, unlike the other 3 actually.

Next was Friday. My kids finished their exams !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yoho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p
so we went for a lunch at KIMCHI, a korean hop in TCM. And the lunch was not too bad either. The sizzling beef was good acutually.




Abu and Anna ;p


Jia and Mr. Leong


Tetra and bodycheck gal ;p

Of course, Ash suddenly became weird during lunch. so got the picture then!!!



And of course.... some horrific ghost had to come back and haunt us, even at the last day....




Now, some random photos:


If u see carefully, the first two lights looks like the eyes of the demon front of the dark clouds (the body)



My cat Doukas

Oh yeah, b4 I forgot, we also met up with Yuen's nephew, who is so DARN CUTE!!!!! Took some pictures of them together.



3 comments:

mhema said...

Whoa! That was quite an outing, i should say! :) Good to see you back to your "fluffy" self. Guess as time takes us through the hardships and joys, it teaches us to appreciate things that we usually take for granted. Tomorrow's trip to the orphanage will be another eye opener. I read once, " joy and peace are within one's self". This is what i recall when i'm having a hard time. MAke sme feel better. Maybe it'll work for you too? :) Stay happy, pal.

Yuen said...

Thank you for listening pahpah. I appreciate it. No, it is not a counseling session, I have enough of those. More like a "san" discussion.

Maliya :) said...

Mr Jefri... The cat!!! Waaa so scary one...