Tuesday, November 10, 2009

AND I FEEL FINE

FUCK IT.
Hate people who is keeping things from me, when the so called "secret" is obvious even to a blind man. And the nerve of them to say i'm close to them.
Fine. If you don wan me into your private affairs, then don't. I'll keep things proffesional now then.
FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!
That's how ANGRY i am and how hurtful I feel. Don blame other people. I just know it. Asked b4 and u don come clear out of it.
do u actually know my latest relationship status became this way partially because of u people!?!?!?!
1) They say they respect u... RIGHT....
2) They start pretending u're their best friend instead.
3) And then they proceed to NOT tell u anything else cos U're still their TEACHER.

Now, I'm just plain depressed.............
this is what happens when u're too close to them. U GET BURNED. VERY MUCH.

Now, since I don teach them anymore. I'll stay the fuck away from their business. It's not my fucking business.

1 comment:

Yuen said...

i know how you feel sir. =( it hurts like crap.