Saturday, November 14, 2009

hypocritic idoit

I think I'm a hypocrite. Was talking about the sunny days this morning , now feeling angry like shit.
Should know that some people do not really care much of what u plan one. I don mind u telling me it's cancelled. tell me earlier, don leave me hanging like some person that u would only layan when u have no bloody choice. In fact, if u think u have no bloody choice just say so. Don need ur sympathy or whatever that u think u're forced to.

And i'm a bloody idiot to be angry with it. Cos it's normal for people like those to do such a thing. But why am i goddamn angry for?
Cos i'm too attached to them. DAMN IT.

DEEP BREATHS...
U managed to do so well throughout the day. Then u crumble over such a small thing, a last minute cancellation.

Congrats, u Idiot.
And now u know how they think about you already right? Some idiotic, emotional SIR that they are getting annoyed with.
With that, can u handle the thought of not having them at all without a breakdown?!
SUNNY NEW DAY.
MY FOOT

No comments: