Tuesday, November 17, 2009

recovering

Well, it's time for me to change already.... The past few/many posts were so dark, I scare myself reading it now. Gosh..... Didn't expect myself to be so.... DARK.
Hehehehe...

But, I seriously would like to thank my friends who both on many many places started asking about it. Enquiries on whehter I'm ok or not.
Now, it's not that I'm looking for attention, but with all these going on, I can say that it seriously helps you a lot :)

And because of this, I can go on..

THNX!!!!

P/s: Not that i can't go on already. It's just that I was going throgh a dark period that time.... hmmm. the 30s crisis?


NOW...something to jiggy with it

1 comment:

我话你知, Zen... said...

i think i can now leave u comment for this post, previous ones, i dare not to post cos im afraid i say the wrong thing, but for this, dead sure i wont be saying anything that might be wrong ! Keep going mr jefri ! even though we r jz being close to u for 2 months times, but ur laughter and ur lame jokes always make us all laugh. go on with a broad smile on ur face, and i shall buy u tim tam ( flavour that not selling in msia) for u ! smile !