Wednesday, November 11, 2009

HITCH

IT means so many thing now after today.
First of all, I am getting over the last 1/2 day of anger and such. It is not good. Depression isn't either. Yet, it happened, especially after seeing an ex that breaks down in public.....
Anyways, Had supper with some person. WHom I wasn't supposed to bother from now onwards. Yet the temptation to contact was too great. I AM GOING TO HELL FOR THIS TEMPTATION.
So proceeded to have a long talk to him.... And i went
through my head: Am i to talk about birds and bees too? Since it's part of biology...
To make things simple, I told that person that he should just go along with what he had done since that day, and not regret it.... AS HE DID tell me the complications.
YES ABU, u are right. can't get angry after i know. IT's not his fault. It's YOURS.

AND that gave me the creeps. GEE, i thought. HE HAS MORE TRAITS IN COMMON WITH ME THAN I THOUGHT OF!!! Here's the guy who thinks so blooody far into the future when the present is not even being handled properly!!! I thought I was the only one doing that!?!?!?!

Gave him some final advice on it, basically. WHY? b'cos from Wednesday onwards, i am just plain sir to them. not planning to barge into any affairs of theirs already.

Also, after all that has happened, I observed some things:


1) first and foremost: U can see how people feel for other people, but u are blind to how people feel for u.

2) No use trying to reverse things. Life is not a car.

3) When u go into something. DO GO INTO IT.

4) And don't be too secretive. people know (see reason 1)



so now, what does hitch got to do with this?
1) The whole incident revolves around it, slightly but still it.
2) I feel like Hitch (the guy in the movie of the name). Give so much advice. Yet fucks up in his own one. sigh....
3) At my age, it's seriously fucked up when u are single. Time to adopt a kid on your own....

No comments: