Saturday, November 14, 2009

New weekend

well, fell asleep after some commotion yesterday night. It was dreamless slumber, so deep I overslept for work today!!!! :p luckily managed to reach it there.

Anyways, after the sleep I suddenly realized something, as I faced the new bright sunny day. LIFE MUST GO ON. It's a fact, and one that I forgot the past few days. No matter how crappy it is for me, I realized that I must go on. so why in the bloody hell am I still moping about the past, and the future too?
LIVE IN THE PRESENT, ENJOY IT.

Yes. That's what I must do....
So i figured out already. let's be happy about it lar. go fucking nuts if u want to, but not over the worries, but whatever joy u find in ur current position. YES, ANYTHING can go to hell anytime soon, so what's the point of worrying about it? Yes, u do worry sometimes, but let's not despair over it.
Well, I am currently in the office typing this out, while waiting for the YELLOW HOUSE to grab the championshi in netball and marching :p
SO HAVE A HAPPY WEEKEND!!!!

No comments: